An armed attack took place the other day on a 100-bed hospital in Dashti Barchi area of Kabul city which resulted in a number of our innocent compatriots – women and children deliberately and ruthlessly martyred in a horrendous crime.
Another blast took place at a funeral in Nangarhar on the same day which also resulted in death and injuries to a number of our fellow civilian countrymen.
The Islamic Emirate strongly condemned both attacks and clarified that these attacks were the work of criminal and malicious elements who are seeking to attain their malicious objectives by killing defenseless human beings.
But the Kabul administration officials at the highest levels immediately attributed these crimes to the Islamic Emirate and made use of a host of fabrications, photoshop and deceptions to mislead common perception.
The Islamic Emirate once again clarifies that it had no hand in the Dashti Barchi incident, considers it a vile, inhumane and an un-Islamic act and shares the grief of the families of martyrs and wounded of this tragedy.
The Islamic Emirate considers the Kabul incident the work of malicious elements directly affiliated with the Kabul administration for the following reasons:
– The 100-bed hospital in Dashti Barchi was founded and established for women and children in 2014 due to the efforts and upon the continuous requests by the Islamic Emirate to International and Doctors Without Borders NGOs hence it would make no sense for Mujahideen of the Emirate to attack the same hospital or clinic.
– How could a Mujahid who understands Islam and considers the killing innocent human beings a grave crime open fire upon women and even newborn innocent infants at a hospital which had absolutely no military target inside it?
– In the initial phase of the attack the Kabul administration spokespersons and their media partners and at the end of the day Ashraf Ghani himself launched extensive and systematic propaganda in an effort to pin the attacks on the Islamic Emirate without any expert investigation!!? This itself showcases that malicious circles were behind this crime and they planned and executed it following joint consultations to defame the Islamic Emirate.
– Exploiting the Dashti Barchi incident and blast at a funeral in Nangarhar to declare the launch of offensive operations against the Islamic Emirate also indicates that the Kabul administration sought to implement its warmongering policy by muddying water and catching fish in order to find an excuse for such an irrational declaration.
– The creation of fake whatsapp and messenger messages by various Kabul administration organs at the same time as the attack, the broadcasting of fake audio clips and dissemination of photoshopped images also demonstrate that the Dashti Barchi attack was a pre-planed conspiracy aimed at defaming the Islamic Emirate and misusing this great crime for nefarious goals.
The agents of war and misery in Afghanistan are known. Those who have ruthlessly murdered civilians for the past nineteen years now seek to provoke public and international anger against the believing Mujahid Afghan nation with crimes akin to the communist era KHAD and to use it as an excuse for revealing their anti-peace stance.
The Islamic Emirate once again explicitly clarifies that the attacks in Kabul and Nangarhar have no relation with the Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate. We consider both incidents crimes and unspeakable savagery. Attacks on clinics, funerals and public infrastructure have no place in our policy.
At the same time, we firmly call for the transparent and impartial investigation of these attacks in order to expose the dark faces of the perpetrators of these heinous crimes and bring them to justice.
Spokesman of Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan
22/09/1441 Hijri Lunar
26/02/1399 Hijri Solar 15/05/2020 Gregorian