December 06, 2019

End of year report (2018) about Mujahideen progress and territory control

End of year report (2018) about Mujahideen progress and territory control

The Year of Collapse of Trump’s Strategy

2018 was a year that began with intense bombardments, military operations and propaganda by the American invaders but all praise belongs to Allah, it ended with the neutralization of another enemy strategy.

The Mujahideen defended valiantly, used their chests as shields against enemy onslaughts and in the end due to divine assistance, the invaders were forced to review their war strategy.

This report is based on precise data collected from concerned areas and verified by primary sources, leaving no room for suspicious or inaccurate information.

In the year 2018, a total of 10638 attacks were carried out by Mujahideen against invaders and their hirelings from which 31 were martyr operations which resulted in the death of 249 US and other invading troops and injuries to 153 along with death toll of 22594 inflicted on Kabul administration troops, intelligence operatives, commandos, police and Arbakis with a further 14063 sustaining injuries.

Among the fatalities 514 were enemy commanders killed and eliminated in various attacks across the country.

During 2018 a total of 3613 vehicles including APCs, pickup trucks and other variants were destroyed along with 26 aircrafts including 8 UAVs, 17 helicopters of foreign and internal forces and 1 cargo plane shot down.

Moreover, a total of 29 district administration centers were liberated by the Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate over the course of last year, among which some were retained and others abandoned for military and strategy reasons.

This year a total of 61 districts along with their administration centers were in the complete control of Mujahideen, the names of which follow as:

Helmand – Baghran, Baghni, Musa Qala, Nawzad, Khan-e-Sheen, Sangin and Deshu

Ghazni – Nawa, Waghaz, Shilgar, Deh Yak, Zana Khan, Khogyani, Jaghatu, Khwaja Umari and Rasheedan

Faryab – Bilchiragh, Bandar, Khwaja Musa, Khaibar and Chilgazi

Saripul – Kohistanat, Al Badr, Al Fath and Sheram

Farah – Khak-e-Safid, Shib Koh, Gulistan, Bakwa and Bala Baluk

Badghis – Ghormach, Dara-e-Boom and Tagab-e-Alam

Paktika – Chahrbaran, Omna, Gomal, Naka, Geyan and Dela

Kandahar – Registan, Shorabak, Miyan-e-Sheen and Ghorak

Uruzgan – Shahid-e-Hassas

Badakhshan – Yamgan and Warduj

Balkh – Al Burz and Chahi

Zabul – Khak-e-Afghan, Arghandab, Daichopan and Nawbahar

Jowzjan – Khum Aab

Ghor – Murghab

Khost – Qalandar

Paktia – Arma

Daikundi – Ajiristan

Logar – Kharwar

Maidan Wardak – Jalga (Day Mirdad)

Baghlan – Dahna Ghori

Nuristan – Mandol

Complete details of liberated, half liberated and non-liberated districts in 2018

A total of 61 districts are complete cleared of enemy presence, most others either have enemy presence limited to district administration buildings or the district center along with few other adjacent villages. There are very few that are mostly under the control of the enemy.

Complete details are as follow:

KABUL

The capital is frequently targeted by Mujahideen with covert missions and attacks with no visible areas of control (100% enemy control).

Sarubi district is 80% under Mujahideen control, remaining 20% with enemy

Khak-e-Jabbar is 50% under Mujahideen control, remaining 50% with enemy

Paghman district is 20% under Mujahideen control, remaining 80% with enemy

Musahi, Chahr Asiyab, Shakar Dara, Gul Dara, Farza, Mir Bacha Kot, Kalakan, Istalif, Qarabagh, Deh Sabz and Bagramiyo are 100% under enemy control with no visible areas with Mujahidin.

According to the above figures, 10% district control of Kabul province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 90% with the enemy. Area wise Kabul is 4462 km2 of which 446.2 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 4015.8 km2 under enemy control.

HELMAND

Helmand capital Lashkar Gah is 40% under Mujahideen control, remaining 60% with enemy

Baghran, Baghni, Musa Kala, Nawzad, Khan-e-Sheen, Deshu and Sangin districts are complete under Mujahidin control. Only in Sangin the enemy retains small presence in a corner equaling 2%

Greshk district is 85% under Mujahideen control, remaining 15% with enemy

Kajaki district is 99% under Mujahideen control, remaining 1% with enemy

Washir district is 98% under Mujahideen control, remaining 2% with enemy

Nad Ali district is 50% under Mujahideen control, remaining 50% with enemy

Marjah and Garmsir districts are 97% under Mujahideen control, remaining 3% with enemy

Nawa district is 45% under Mujahideen control, remaining 55% with enemy

According to the above figures, 86.57% district control of Helmand province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 13.42% with the enemy. Area wise Helmand is 58584 km2 of which 50716.16 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 7867.83 km2 under enemy control.

GHAZNI

Ghazni capital Ghazni is 90% under Mujahideen control, remaining 10% with enemy

Nawa, Waghaz, Shilgar, Deh Yak, Zana Khan, Khogyani, Jaghatu, Khwaja Umari and Rasheedan districts are under complete Mujahidin control

Gero district is 99% under Mujahideen control, remaining 1% with enemy

Qarabagh district is 95% under Mujahideen control, remaining 5% with enemy

Gelan district is 94% under Mujahideen control, remaining 6% with enemy

Maqur district is 95% under Mujahideen control, remaining 5% with enemy

Aab Band district is 93% under Mujahideen control, remaining 7% with enemy

Malistan, Nawur and Jaghori districts are 20% under Mujahideen control, remaining 80% with enemy

According to the above figures, 84.77% district control of Ghazni province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 15.22% with the enemy. Area wise Ghazni is 22915 km2 of which 19425.04 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 3489.95 km2 under enemy control.

FARYAB

Faryab capital Maimana is 60% under Mujahideen control, remaining 40% with enemy

Bilchiragh, Bandar, Khwaja Musa, Khaibar and Chilgazi districts are under complete Mujahidin control

Dawlatabad and Gurziwan districts are 95% under Mujahideen control, remaining 5% with enemy

Shireen Tagab and Lolash districts are 97% under Mujahideen control, remaining 3% with enemy

Almar and Jumma Bazaar districts is 98% under Mujahideen control, remaining 2% with enemy

Pashtun Kot, Qarmaqol and Qaisar districts are 90% under Mujahideen control, remaining 10% with enemy

Andkhoi district is 40% under Mujahideen control, remaining 60% with enemy

Khan Chahrbagh district is 50% under Mujahideen control, remaining 50% with enemy

Qarghan district is 80% under Mujahideen control, remaining 20% with enemy

According to the above figures, 88.76% district control of Faryab province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 11.23% with the enemy. Area wise Faryab is 20293 km2 of which 18012.06 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 2280.93 km2 under enemy control.

SARIPUL

Saripul capital Saripul is 60% under Mujahideen control, remaining 40% with enemy

Kohistanat, Al Badr, Al Fath and Sheram districts are under complete Mujahidin control

Sozma Qala district is 75% under Mujahideen control, remaining 25% with enemy

Sangcharak district is 70% under Mujahideen control, remaining 30% with enemy

Gosphandi district is 20% under Mujahideen control, remaining 80% with enemy

Sayyad district is 95% under Mujahideen control, remaining 5% with enemy

Sayedabad district is 30% under Mujahideen control, remaining 70% with enemy

Andkhoi district is 100% with enemy

According to the above figures, 68.18% district control of Saripul province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 31.81% with the enemy. Area wise Saripul is 16360 km2 of which 11154.24 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 5205.75 km2 under enemy control.

FARAH

Saripul capital Farah is 50% under Mujahideen control, remaining 50% with enemy

Khak-e-Safid, Shib Koh, Gulistan, Bakwa and Bala Baluk districts are under complete Mujahidin control

Farah Rod district is 98% under Mujahideen control, remaining 2% with enemy

Pur Chaman, Pusht Rod and Pusht Koh districts are 80% under Mujahideen control, remaining 20% with enemy

Lash and Jowayn districts are 70% under Mujahideen control, remaining 30% with enemy

According to the above figures, 82.23% district control of Farah province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 17.76% with the enemy. Area wise Farah is 48471 km2 of which 39857.70 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 8613.29 km2 under enemy control.

BADGHIS

Badghis capital Qala-e-Naw is 70% under Mujahideen control, remaining 30% with enemy

Ghormach, Dara-e-Boom and Tagab-e-Alam districts are under complete Mujahidin control

Murghab district is 97% under Mujahideen control, remaining 3% with enemy

Sang-e-Atish and Aab Kamari districts are 95% under Mujahideen control, remaining 5% with enemy

Maqur and Qadis districts are 94% under Mujahideen control, remaining 8% with enemy

Jwand district is 96% under Mujahideen control, remaining 4% with enemy

According to the above figures, 94.1% district control of Badghis province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 5.9% with the enemy. Area wise Badghis is 20591 km2 of which 19376.13 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 1214.86 km2 under enemy control.

PAKTIKA

Badghis capital Sharana is 20% under Mujahideen control, remaining 80% with enemy

Chahrbaran, Omna, Gomal, Naka, Geyan and Dela districts are under complete Mujahidin control

Matta Khan district is 30% under Mujahideen control, remaining 70% with enemy

Sarhawza and Shakeen districts are 50% under Mujahideen control, remaining 50% with enemy

Yousef Khel and Khair Kot districts are 40% under Mujahideen control, remaining 60% with enemy

Urgun and Sarubi districts are 60% under Mujahideen control, remaining 40% with enemy

Zerhok district is 85% under Mujahideen control, remaining 15% with enemy

Bermal and Jani Khel districts are 70% under Mujahideen control, remaining 30% with enemy

Zerhok district is 20% under Mujahideen control, remaining 80% with enemy

Turwo and Wormami districts are 25% under Mujahideen control, remaining 75% with enemy

Khushamand district is 90% under Mujahideen control, remaining 10% with enemy

According to the above figures, 63.57% district control of Paktika province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 36.42% with the enemy. Area wise Paktika is 19482 km2 of which 12384.70 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 7097.29 km2 under enemy control.

KANDAHAR

The capital is frequently targeted by Mujahideen with covert missions and attacks with no visible areas of control (100% enemy control).

Registan, Shorabak, Miyan-e-Sheen and Ghorak are under complete Mujahidin control

Nesh district is 97% under Mujahideen control, remaining 3% with enemy

Maruf district is 98% under Mujahideen control, remaining 2% with enemy

Shahwalikot, Arghastan, Khakrez and Maiwand districts are 90% under Mujahideen control, remaining 10% with enemy

Takhta Pul and Boldak districts are 35% under Mujahideen control, remaining 65% with enemy

Zarhi, Panjwai and Arghandab districts are 40% under Mujahideen control, remaining 60% with enemy

Daman and Dand are under complete enemy control

According to the above figures, 63% district control of Kandahar province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 37% with the enemy. Area wise Kandahar is 54022 km2 of which 34033.86 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 19988.16 km2 under enemy control.

URUZGAN

Uruzgan capital Tarinkot is 95% under Mujahideen control, remaining 5% with enemy

Shahid-e-Hassas district is under complete Mujahideen control

Chora district is 95% under Mujahideen control, remaining 5% with enemy

Chahr Chino district is 97% under Mujahideen control, remaining 3% with enemy

Dehrawod and Khas Uruzgan districts are 94% under Mujahideen control, remaining 6% with enemy

Chinartu district is 96% under Mujahideen control, remaining 4% with enemy

According to the above figures, 95.85% district control of Uruzgan province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 4.14% with the enemy. Area wise Uruzgan is 12640 km2 of which 12115.44 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 524.56 km2 under enemy control.

BADAKHSHAN

Badakhshan capital Faizabad is 50% under Mujahideen control, remaining 50% with enemy

Yamgan and Warduj are under complete Mujahideen control

Jurm district is 95% under Mujahideen control, remaining 5% with enemy

Arghanj Khwa and Raghistan districts are 90% under Mujahideen control, remaining 10% with enemy

Baharak, Argo and Teshkan districts are 50% under Mujahideen control, remaining 50% with enemy

Jurm district is 95% under Mujahideen control, remaining 5% with enemy

Kohistan district is 85% under Mujahideen control, remaining 15% with enemy

Tagab district is 80% under Mujahideen control, remaining 20% with enemy

Kishm, Darayem and Yaftal Sufla districts are 40% under Mujahideen control, remaining 60% with enemy

Kuf, Nasi, Zebak and Shuhada districts are 30% under Mujahideen control, remaining 70% with enemy

Shahr-e-Buzurg district is 32% under Mujahideen control, remaining 68% with enemy

Remaining districts are remote and not under anyone’s control. Only nomads roam fertile areas.

According to the above figures, 60.76 % district control of Badakhshan province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 39.23 % with the enemy. Area wise Badakhshan is 44059 km2 of which 26770.24 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 17288.75 km2 under enemy control.

BALKH

The capital is frequently targeted by Mujahideen with covert missions and attacks with no visible areas of control (100% enemy control).

Al Burz and Chahi are under complete Mujahideen control

Chahr Bolak and Chamtal districts are 95% under Mujahideen control, remaining 5% with enemy

Shor Tapa and Khas Balk districts are 50% under Mujahideen control, remaining 50% with enemy

Sholgara district is 35% under Mujahideen control, remaining 65% with enemy

Dawlatabad district is 40% under Mujahideen control, remaining 60% with enemy

Kaldar and Chahr Kint districts are 30% under Mujahideen control, remaining 70% with enemy

Nahr-e-Shahi district is 25% under Mujahideen control, remaining 75% with enemy

Keshindeh district is 20% under Mujahideen control, remaining 80% with enemy

Ragh district is 10% under Mujahideen control, remaining 90% with enemy

Dehdadi is under complete enemy control

According to the above figures, 48.22 % district control of Balkh province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 51.77 % with the enemy. Area wise Balkh is 16186 km2 of which 7804.88 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 8381.11 km2 under enemy control.

KUNDUZ

Kunduz capital Kunduz is 80% under Mujahideen control, remaining 20% with enemy

Three newly created districts by enemy namely Gul Tapa, Kalbad and Aqtash are under the complete control of Mujahid

Kunduz capital Kunduz is 80% under Mujahideen control, remaining 20% with enemy

Dasht-e-Archi, Qala-e-Zal and Chahr Dara districts are 95% under Mujahideen control, remaining 5% with enemy

Khanadab and Aliabad districts are 80% under Mujahideen control, remaining 20% with enemy

Imam Sahib district is 75% under Mujahideen control, remaining 25% with enemy

According to the above figures, 85.71 % district control of Kunduz province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 14.28 % with the enemy. Area wise Kunduz is 8040 km2 of which 6891.08 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 1148.91 km2 under enemy control.

ZABUL

Zabul capital Qalat is 75% under Mujahideen control, remaining 25% with enemy

Khak-e-Afghan, Arghandab, Daichopan and Nawbahar are under complete Mujahideen control

Atghar district is 99% under Mujahideen control, remaining 1% with enemy

Mizana district is 96% under Mujahideen control, remaining 4% with enemy

Shahr-e-Safa district is 94% under Mujahideen control, remaining 6% with enemy

Shahjoi district is 97% under Mujahideen control, remaining 3% with enemy

Seyuri district is 98% under Mujahideen control, remaining 2% with enemy

Shinki district is 85% under Mujahideen control, remaining 15% with enemy

Shumolzo district is 88% under Mujahideen control, remaining 12% with enemy

According to the above figures, 94.91 % district control of Zabul province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 5.08 % with the enemy. Area wise Zabul is 17343 km2 of which 16460.24 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 882.75 km2 under enemy control.

LAGHMAN

Laghman capital Mehtarlam is 25% under Mujahideen control, remaining 75% with enemy

Badpash district is 98% under Mujahideen control, remaining 2% with enemy

Dawlat Shah district is 90% under Mujahideen control, remaining 10% with enemy

Alishang district is 85% under Mujahideen control, remaining 15% with enemy

Alingar district is 88% under Mujahideen control, remaining 12% with enemy

Qarghayi district is 98% under Mujahideen control, remaining 2% with enemy

According to the above figures, 68.19 % district control of Laghman province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 31.80 % with the enemy. Area wise Laghman is 3843 km2 of which 2620.54 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 1222.45 km2 under enemy control.

TAKHAR

Takhar capital Taluqan is 5% under Mujahideen control, remaining 95% with enemy

Darqad district is 95% under Mujahideen control, remaining 5% with enemy

Yangi Qala and Khwaja Bahauddin districts are 90% under Mujahideen control, remaining 10% with enemy

Dasht-e-Qala and Khwaja Ghar districts are 80% under Mujahideen control, remaining 20% with enemy

Ishkamesh district is 50% under Mujahideen control, remaining 50% with enemy

Namak Aab district is 40% under Mujahideen control, remaining 60% with enemy

Chah Aab district is 20% under Mujahideen control, remaining 80% with enemy

According to the above figures, 61.11 % district control of Takhar province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 38.88 % with the enemy. Area wise Takhar is 12333 km2 of which 7536.69 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 4796.30 km2 under enemy control.

JOWZJAN

Jowzjan capital Shebarghan is 50% under Mujahideen control, remaining 50% with enemy

Khum Aab district is under complete Mujahideen control

Qush Tapa and Qarqin districts are 95% under Mujahideen control, remaining 5% with enemy

Darzab, Khanqa, Mardeyan and Aqcha districts are 94% under Mujahideen control, remaining 6% with enemy

Faizabad and Mangajek districts are 93% under Mujahideen control, remaining 7% with enemy

Khwaja Dukoh district is 70% under Mujahideen control, remaining 30% with enemy

According to the above figures, 88.36 % district control of Jowzjan province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 11.63 % with the enemy. Area wise Jowzjan is 11798 km2 of which 10424.71 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 1373.28 km2 under enemy control.

HERAT

The capital is frequently targeted by Mujahideen with covert missions and attacks with no visible areas of control (100% enemy control).

Shindand and Adraskan districts are 98% under Mujahideen control, remaining 2% with enemy

Gulran district is 95% under Mujahideen control, remaining 5% with enemy

Ghoryan district is 50% under Mujahideen control, remaining 50% with enemy

Obe district is 90% under Mujahideen control, remaining 10% with enemy

Rabat-e-Sangi district is 80% under Mujahideen control, remaining 20% with enemy

Chisti Sharif district is 20% under Mujahideen control, remaining 80% with enemy

Karukh is under complete enemy control

Kushk-e-Kohna, Injeel and Guzara districts are 40% under Mujahideen control, remaining 60% with enemy

Pashtun Zarghun district is 60% under Mujahideen control, remaining 40% with enemy

Kohsan and Zindajan districts are 70% under Mujahideen control, remaining 30% with enemy

According to the above figures, 59.31 % district control of Herat province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 40.68 % with the enemy. Area wise Herat is 54778 km2 of which 32488.83 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 22289.16 km2 under enemy control.

GHOR

Ghor capital Chaghcharan is 70% under Mujahideen control, remaining 30% with enemy

Murghab is under complete Mujahideen control

Pasaband district is 97% under Mujahideen control, remaining 3% with enemy

Du Layna and Chahrsada districts are 95% under Mujahideen control, remaining 5% with enemy

Saghar district is 93% under Mujahideen control, remaining 7% with enemy

Tulak district is 92% under Mujahideen control, remaining 8% with enemy

Shahrak district is 75% under Mujahideen control, remaining 25% with enemy

Teywara district is 60% under Mujahideen control, remaining 40% with enemy

Dawlat Yar district is 20% under Mujahideen control, remaining 80% with enemy

Lal district is 10% under Mujahideen control, remaining 90% with enemy

According to the above figures, 73.36 % district control of Ghor province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 26.63 % with the enemy. Area wise Ghor is 36479 km2 of which 26760.99 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 9718 km2 under enemy control.

SAMANGAN

Samangan capital Aibek is 20% under Mujahideen control, remaining 80% with enemy

Dara-e-Suf Bala district is 60% under Mujahideen control, remaining 40% with enemy

Dara-e-Suf Payin district is 90% under Mujahideen control, remaining 10% with enemy

Hazrat Sultan district is 40% under Mujahideen control, remaining 60% with enemy

Khulm, Feroz Nakhchar, Khuram wa Sarbagh and Rui Du Aab districts are under complete enemy control

According to the above figures, 26.25 % district control of Samangan province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 73.75 % with the enemy. Area wise Samangan is 11262 km2 of which 2956.27 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 8305.72 km2 under enemy control.

NIMROZ

The capital is frequently targeted by Mujahideen with covert missions and attacks with no visible areas of control (100% enemy control).

Delaram and Khashrod districts are 95% under Mujahideen control, remaining 5% with enemy

Chakhansur district is 70% under Mujahideen control, remaining 30% with enemy

Kang district is 30% under Mujahideen control, remaining 70% with enemy

Chahr Burjak district is 70% under Mujahideen control, remaining 30% with enemy

According to the above figures, 60 % district control of Nimroz province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 40 % with the enemy. Area wise Nimroz is 41356 km2 of which 24813.6 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 16542.4 km2 under enemy control.

KHOST

The capital is frequently targeted by Mujahideen with covert missions and attacks with no visible areas of control (100% enemy control).

Qalandar district is under complete Mujahidin control

Sabari district is 50% under Mujahideen control, remaining 50% with enemy

Spera district is 40% under Mujahideen control, remaining 40% with enemy

Alisher district is 10% under Mujahideen control, remaining 90% with enemy

Nadir Shah Kot district is 35% under Mujahideen control, remaining 65% with enemy

Musa Khel district is 30% under Mujahideen control, remaining 70% with enemy

Bak, Gurbuz, Zazi Maidan, Ismail khel and Tanayio districts are under complete enemy control

According to the above figures, 22.08 % district control of Khost province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 77.91 % with the enemy. Area wise Khost is 4152 km2 of which 916.76 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 3235.23 km2 under enemy control.

PAKTIA

Paktia capital Gardez is 60% under Mujahideen control, remaining 40% with enemy

Arma district is under complete Mujahideen control

Zurmat district is 90% under Mujahideen control, remaining 10% with enemy

Sayed Karam, Merzaka, Ahmadabad, Chamkani and Gerda Tserhi districts are 80% under Mujahideen control, remaining 15% with enemy

Laja Mangal district is 85% under Mujahideen control, remaining 15% with enemy

Zazi Aryub and Laja Zadran districts are 70% under Mujahideen control, remaining 30% with enemy

Pattan district is 30% under Mujahideen control, remaining 70% with enemy

According to the above figures, 75.35 % district control of Paktia province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 24.64 % with the enemy. Area wise Paktia is 6423 km2 of which 4846.51 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 1585.48 km2 under enemy control.

DAIKUNDI

Capital is under complete enemy control

Ajiristan district is under complete Mujahideen control

Gezab district is 80% under Mujahideen control, remaining 20% with enemy

Khadir, Shahristan, Neli, Ashtarli, Maramor, Getti and Sang Takht districts are 10% under Mujahideen control, remaining 90% with enemy

Kajran district is 20% under Mujahideen control, remaining 80% with enemy

According to the above figures, 24.54 % district control of Daikundi province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 75.45 % with the enemy. Area wise Daikundi is 18088 km2 of which 4438.79 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 13649.20 km2 under enemy control.

KUNAR

Kunar capital Asadabad is 60% under Mujahideen control, remaining 40% with enemy

No Mujahideen presence in Khas Kunar, 70% under enemy control and 30% under individual named Abdul Wali

Sarkano district is 50% under Mujahideen control, remaining 50% with enemy

Munawara district is 70% under Mujahideen control, remaining 30% with enemy

Dangam, Asmar and Manogi districts are 60% under Mujahideen control, remaining 40% with enemy

Narhi district is 65% under Mujahideen control, remaining 35% with enemy

Shegal district is 25% under Mujahideen control, remaining 75% with enemy

Watapur and Chapa Dara districts are 80% under Mujahideen control, remaining 20% with enemy

Narang district is 35% under Mujahideen control, remaining 65% with enemy

Chawki district is under complete enemy control

According to the above figures, 49.61 % district control of Kunar province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 50.38 % with the enemy. Area wise Kunar is 4339 km2 of which 2152.57 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 2186.42 km2 under enemy control.

PARWAN

Parwan capital Charikar is 10% under Mujahideen control, remaining 90% with enemy

Siyah Gerd and Shinwaro districts are 80% under Mujahideen control, remaining 20% with enemy

Koh-e-Safi district is 60% under Mujahideen control, remaining 40% with enemy

Sheikh Ali district is 30% under Mujahideen control, remaining 70% with enemy

Bagram district is 10% under Mujahideen control, remaining 90% with enemy

Surkh Parsa, Salang, Jabal-e-Siraj and Sayed Khel district are under complete enemy control

According to the above figures, 27 % district control of Parwan province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 73 % with the enemy. Area wise Parwan is 5974 km2 of which 1612.98 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 4361.06 km2 under enemy control.

LOGAR

Logar capital Logar is 70% under Mujahideen control, remaining 30% with enemy

Kharwar district is under complete Mujahideen control, enemy retains small presence on edge comprising 2%

Muhammad Agha district is 55% under Mujahideen control, remaining 45% with enemy

Baraki Barak and Azra districts are 90% under Mujahideen control, remaining 10% with enemy

Tsarkh district is 95% under Mujahideen control, remaining 5% with enemy

Khushi district is 65% under Mujahideen control, remaining 35% with enemy

According to the above figures, 80.43 % district control of Logar province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 19.57 % with the enemy. Area wise Logar is 3880 km2 of which 3120.29 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 759.70 km2 under enemy control.

KAPISA

The capital is frequently targeted by Mujahideen with covert missions and attacks with no visible areas of control (100% enemy control).

Alisay district is 95% under Mujahideen control, remaining 5% with enemy

Tagab district is 70% under Mujahideen control, remaining 30% with enemy

Najrab district is 50% under Mujahideen control, remaining 50% with enemy

Koh Band district is 30% under Mujahideen control, remaining 70% with enemy

Hisa Awal and Hisa Du are under complete enemy control

According to the above figures, 35 % district control of Kapisa province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 65 % with the enemy. Area wise Kapisa is 1842 km2 of which 644.8 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 1197.3 km2 under enemy control.

NANGARHAR

The capital is frequently targeted by Mujahideen with covert missions and attacks with no visible areas of control (100% enemy control).

Khogyani district is 65% under Mujahideen control, remaining 35% with enemy

Sherzad district is 95% under Mujahideen control, remaining 5% with enemy

Hisarak district is 80% under Mujahideen control, remaining 20% with enemy

Surkh Rod district is 55% under Mujahideen control, remaining 45% with enemy

Chaparhar district is 40% under Mujahideen control, remaining 60% with enemy

Pachir Agam district is 30% under Mujahideen control, remaining 70% with enemy

Rodat district is 13% under Mujahideen control, remaining 87% with enemy

Bati Kot district is 35% under Mujahideen control, remaining 65% with enemy

Mohmand Dara district is 70% under Mujahideen control, remaining 30% with enemy

Ghani Khel district is 65% under Mujahideen control, remaining 35% with enemy

Lalpura district is 77% under Mujahideen control, remaining 23% with enemy

Dur Baba district is 25% under Mujahideen control, remaining 75% with enemy

Naziyan district is 15% under Mujahideen control, remaining 85% with enemy

Achin district is 20% under Mujahideen control, remaining 80% with enemy

Spin Ghar district is 35% under Mujahideen control, remaining 65% with enemy

Deh Bala and Behsud districts are under complete enemy control

Kot district is 33% under Mujahideen control, remaining 67% with enemy

Goshta and Dara-e-Nur districts are 10% under Mujahideen control, remaining 90% with enemy

Kama district is 15% under Mujahideen control, remaining 85% with enemy

Khewa district is 20% under Mujahideen control, remaining 80% with enemy

According to the above figures, 35.13 % district control of Nangarhar province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 64.84 % with the enemy (Kabul and Daesh). Area wise Nangarhar is 7727 km2 of which 2714.49 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 5012.50 km2 under enemy control.

MAIDAN WARDAK

Maidan Wardak capital Maidan Shahr is 70% under Mujahideen control, remaining 30% with enemy

Jalga (Day Mirdad) district is complete under Mujahideen control, enemy retains small presence 3%

Jaghatu district is 98% under Mujahideen control, remaining 2% with enemy

Sayedabad district is 80% under Mujahideen control, remaining 20% with enemy

Chak district is 85% under Mujahideen control, remaining 15% with enemy

Nerkh district is 90% under Mujahideen control, remaining 10% with enemy

Jalrez district is 50% under Mujahideen control, remaining 50% with enemy

According to the above figures, 81.53 % district control of Maidan Wardak province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 18.46 % with the enemy. Area wise Maidan Wardak is 9934 km2 of which 8099.19 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 1834.80 km2 under enemy control.

BAGHLAN

Baghlan capital Pul-e-Khumri is 95% under Mujahideen control, remaining 5% with enemy

Dahna Ghori district is under complete Mujahideen control

Burka district is 90% under Mujahideen control, remaining 10% with enemy

Nahrin, Tala wa Barfak and Dushi districts are 50% under Mujahideen control, remaining 50% with enemy

Guzargah-e-Nur district is 30% under Mujahideen control, remaining 70% with enemy

Khinjan district is 20% under Mujahideen control, remaining 80% with enemy

Fereng district is 15% under Mujahideen control, remaining 85% with enemy

Jalga district is 10% under Mujahideen control, remaining 90% with enemy

Andarab, Pul-e-Hisar, Banu and Khost districts are under complete enemy control

According to the above figures, 36.24 % district control of Baghlan province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 63.57 % with the enemy. Area wise Baghlan is 21118 km2 of which 7691.17 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 13426.82 km2 under enemy control.

NURISTAN

Nuristan capital Parun is 25% under Mujahideen control, remaining 75% with enemy

Mandol district is under complete Mujahideen control

Kamdesh, Want Weygal and Do Aab districts are 95% under Mujahideen control, remaining 5% with enemy

Bargmata, Wama and Nurgaram districts are 60% under Mujahideen control, remaining 40% with enemy

According to the above figures, 73.75 % district control of Nuristan province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 26.25 % with the enemy. Area wise Nuristan is 9225 km2 of which 6803.43 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 2621.56 km2 under enemy control.

PANJSHER

Capital is under complete enemy control

Darah Abdullah district is 23% under Mujahideen control, remaining 77% with enemy

Aab Shar district is 13% under Mujahideen control, remaining 87% with enemy

Paryan district is 15% under Mujahideen control, remaining 85% with enemy

Rakha, Khanj, Anaba and Shatal district are under complete enemy control

According to the above figures, 6.37 % district control of Panjsher province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 93.26 % with the enemy. Area wise Panjsher is 3610 km2 of which 229.95 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 3380.04 km2 under enemy control.

BAMIYAN

Bamiyan, Yakawlang, Panjab, Wers and capital are all under complete enemy control

Kahmard, Sheghan and Shebar districts are 5% under Mujahideen control, remaining 95% enemy

According to the above figures, 2.14 % district control of Bamiyan province is in the hands of Mujahideen and the remaining 97.85 % with the enemy. Area wise Bamiyan is 14175 km2 of which 303.34 km2 is under Mujahidin control and 13871.65 km2 under enemy control.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1u6WBeknhe_y2SKZ-l-hrOa73kUA&vomp=1&cid=mp&cv=Ymg3de1Zrik.en

Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan

Commission for Cultural Affairs

24/04/1440 Hijri Lunar

10/10/1397 Hijri Solar                  31/12/2018 Gregorian

Related posts