In the continuous cycle of daily war crimes, the Kabul administration forces and their foreign backers once again bombed civilian targets in multiple provinces over the past 24 hours from which 18 civilians including women and children were martyred and injured.
– The joint enemy bombed CHC medical clinic on Monday in Pani village of Gero district, Ghazni province, as women, children and elderly were present at the site resulting in the medical facility along with all the medicine and medical equipment were destroyed.
– In another crime, the combined enemy bombed a clinic in Mang Tapa area of Chahr Dara district, Kunduz province, earlier today resulting in the clinic facility largely destroyed and 2 civilians receiving treatment martyred.
– The enemy also bombed and destroyed a mosque in Aaq Masjid area of Kunduz capital noon hours today.
– In yet another gruesome crime, a boat carrying civilians from one side of the river to the other in Umar Khelo area of Aliabad district, Kunduz, was bombed by the combined enemy from which 6 civilians including the boat driver, 2 women and 2 children were martyred and 7 women along with children wounded. The body of martyred child is lost in the river.
– The combined enemy bombed civilian homes in Naw Shahr Tarko area of Chimtal district, Balkh province, from which multiple homes were destroyed and 3 civilians martyred.
These crimes were carried out by aircrafts of foreign invaders and their hirelings which clearly amount to crimes against humanity, war crimes and a violation of the Doha agreement.
Moreover, civilians casualty reports prepared by UNAMA and other supposed humanitarian organizations conveniently leave out any mention of these crimes and losses and on the contrary, efforts are employed at concealing them to the fullest.
Spokesman of Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan
26/09/1441 Hijri Lunar
30/02/1399 Hijri Solar 19/05/2020 Gregorian