May 31, 2020

First Quarterly (January, February, March) Civilian Casualty Report for 2020

First Quarterly (January, February, March) Civilian Casualty Report for 2020

A total of 301 civilian casualty incidents were recorded during the first quarter (January, February, March) of the year 2020 in the 34 provinces of Afghanistan in which a total of 266 or 88% incidents are related to the American invaders and the Kabul administration while the remaining 35 or 12% incidents are related to personal feuds or by unknown party.

From the entire 301 incidents, a total of 613 of our defenseless compatriots suffered casualties of which 363 were martyred and 250 wounded. Of the 363 total martyrs – 260 are men, 67 are women and 56 are children. Of the total 250 wounded – 169 are men, 31 are women and 50 are children.

Of the 613 casualties, a total of 491 civilian casualties were caused by the American invaders and the Kabul administration of which 311 were martyred (205 men, 60 women and 46 children) and 180 wounded (111 men, 24 women and 45 children).

A total of 122 civilian casualties were caused by unknown party or due to personal feuds with a total 52 civilians martyred and 70 wounded. Of the 52 total martyrs – 35 are men, 7 are women and 10 are children. Of the total 70 wounded – 53 are men, 7 are women and 10 are children.

 

Material Losses caused by American invaders and the Kabul administration

In the first quarter (January, February, March) of the year 2020, a total of 150 of our innocent compatriots were detained by the American invaders and the Kabul administration.

Similarly, the following material losses were inflicted on our defenseless countrymen:

66 homes destroyed

33 vehicles destroyed

45 motorbikes destroyed

171 shops destroyed

15 solar panels destroyed

13 mosques and madrasas destroyed

100 gates of homes destroyed with explosives

7 schools and medical facilities damaged

14 livestock killed

Moreover, millions of Afghani (local currency) worth of valuables were also stolen from civilian homes during enemy raids

 

Commission for Prevention of Civilian Casualties and Registration of Complaints

Related posts